Be a Good Neighbour Crewneck - Ash Grey
All profits of each piece will be donated to either Feeding America, Red Cross Canada, or Cruz Roja Mexico. Please select the charity of your choice above. Transparency is important to us, so kindly note that the fees for garments, printing, shipping supplies, e-commerce tools, and operational wages are subtracted from the final price. Ultimately, approximately 60% of what you pay will cover manufacturing while the remaining 40% will be donated.
Screen printed front and back on Gildan® 18000 50% Cotton 50% Polyester crewneck sweater in Ash Grey. All garments are unisex. We encourage you to love your garment and continue to wear it for many years. Wash inside on cold. Do not tumble dry. Iron inside out.
Please allow 24-72 hours for order fulfilment. Once order is fulfilled it will be promptly shipped via Canada Post to destination country. Due to Covid-19 there may be delays with select country's mail carriers. Please note that international shipping does not automatically come with a tracking number - be sure to select the shipping option with a tracking number.