arrow-right cart chevron-down chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up close menu minus play plus search share user email pinterest facebook instagram snapchat tumblr twitter vimeo youtube subscribe dogecoin dwolla forbrugsforeningen litecoin amazon_payments american_express bitcoin cirrus discover fancy interac jcb master paypal stripe visa diners_club dankort maestro trash
Fermé 2020
Fermé 2020
Regular price

Fermé 2020

Unit price per

Time to be solid friends and neighbours. All proceeds donated to Meals on Wheels. 

All profits of each piece will be donated to Meals on Wheels. This means that the garment, printing, and e-commerce fees will be subtracted from final price. However no labour fees will be removed as Fermé is a voluntary effort. Ultimately, about 40% of what you pay covers materials, the other 60% goes to donation.

Garment Info:
Screen printed front on Gildan 5000 100% Cotton Jersey T-Shirt in Sand. All garments are unisex. We encourage you to love your garment and continue to wear it for many years. Wash inside on cold. Do not tumble dry. Iron inside out.

Fulfilment and shipping take on average 8 business days. Kindly note that there may be delays due to shutdowns or slowdowns in the postal service

Shopping Cart